Just arrived safely in Virginia. There are a few things I hate more than making the 5 hour drive from Wilmington to Virginia.
.JPG) |
Taken on the road
|
I will be leaving on Thursday to go to New York with my best friend B to spend the weekend with my sister. My sister and I have a tendency to fight when we are together so hopefully things don't go down that road...because that would just be awkward since I'm staying at her apartment.While we are there we are going to my first ever
YANKEES vs.
RED SOX game!!! AHHH I am so excited. I love the
Yankees and I love being in New York. The atmosphere up there is fun to me and the fast pace lifestyle is nice. Even though I have spent the last 4 years in the south, there is a special place in my heart for New York.
.JPG) |
| Isn't that BEAUTIFUL |
Took that picture last time I was at
Yankee Stadium. That view is as close to heaven on Earth as possible!
Since I will be in New York this weekend I won't be posting again until Monday but I will have a lot of fun pictures for you all from what I hope will be a FANTASTIC weekend.
Hope everyone is having a good week so far and have a great rest of your week as well!!
Hi dear :)
ReplyDeleteI love you're blog, I follow u :)
My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.
Hope u follow back :)
A lot of kisses, honey.
http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/