Sunday, July 22, 2012

FUNNIES

I love those little things that are on Facebook and Pinterest that say witty comments that sound like things my friends and I say in daily conversation...somecards.com thank you for my entertainment today!! There are a few "funnies" to brighten up your day!

The first one is from the beach on Friday. I saw it in a random little shop and I HAD to take a picture because well as you can see it is HILARIOUS!
HAHA

I work well with others when they leave me the fuck alone.

Hahahaha

so true.
Don't we all!
Sunday


Hahaha!

Hahahahahahahahah 😂

LOL!  SO true!

Bahahaha

Ha!

Hope these little FUNNIES were able to hit the spot for you all today. I am going to go read my book and maybe do something a little productive! 

Oh wait just came across this last it is really good!!

they know me too well




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to Hear From You!!!