Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Goals

HAPPY 4th of July Everyone!!!
It is hard for me to put out there because honestly I am ashamed of how heavy I let myself get.  At the beginning of summer I weighed 203lbs. UHHH that is a terrible number. That is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. The only positive I can see from that is I never looked that heavy, other than to myself. The people that saw me everyday never really noticed. I didn't take many pictures during that time because like I said I was ashamed of how I looked. This school year I was very busy and "didn't have time" to come home and make something to eat, so I would eat on campus and instead of getting a salad I would get something unhealthy and fast. Nor in my mind "did I have time to work out". I did this to myself and it is up to myself to fix it.

With a few bad weeks setting me back and not going to the gym regularly I am down to 196lbs. I have to think of how far I have come instead of how far I have to go. 7 lbs is great progress in a month.
This is me at my current weight...

My goals are of course about the number on the scale, but it is more about the changes I see in myself. My mother is my toughest critic. I know she does it because she loves me and wants me to be happy with myself, so I want her to look at me and see changes and finally have something positive to say. I want working out and eating right to no longer be a choir and just be part of my life. I want to meet a guy and wonder if the reason he doesn't like me is because I am overweight.

WATER...WATER...WATER! I drink more water these days than I ever have in my life. Tervis Tumblers are a life saver. I have 3 of these and fill them up probably 4-5 times a day. My mom, dad, and sister all have some. It is a 24 fl. oz container. These make it very easy to get in the water that you need for the day.

Go Yankees!
Quote of the day to keep me on the right track and motivated to keep going is another from Pinterest, "You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow. YOU CHOOSE."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to Hear From You!!!