Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fall Clothes

I have recently been "pinning" a lot of clothes for the fall. I love sweaters, hoodies, boots, long sleeve shirts, and scarves. However, it is going to be tough to dress cute because of my class schedule. Monday and Wednesday I start my day with Ballet then go to my other 2 classes. Then Tuesday and Thursday I have an 8am and then Tennis. My days are going to filled with work out clothes!! I know what you are thinking I am taking Ballet and Tennis in the same semester, but it is my senior year and I wanted to have a little fun with my classes.

Well here are some of my favorite fall outfits that I got from Pinterest recently!





I wish I could tell Pinterest my size and have all of this stuff delivered to my house! Life would be so much easier that way!

Hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Some really great outfits...my favourite is the one with the yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!