She got into town on Thursday night and has done too much for me in her short time here. My mom is a neat and clean freak, so the minute she walked in she started cleaning. She does that every time she comes down here so I wasn't too surprised. Friday she took my roommate and I out to dinner, to celebrate his new job. I am currently interning for an event planning company and we had a wedding yesterday. My mom got up with me at
Today my mom said was all about me! I'm pretty sure any child would be happy as heck to hear that from their parent. We started off the day driving to Carolina/Kure Beach to drive around to look at beach houses for my graduation party in May VERY EXCITED! My new roommate E that will be moving in, in August. She is one of my closest friends and I have wanted her to live with me for the last year. She is from England and will be moving back there after we graduate in May. E will be moving into my apartment from on-campus where almost everything is provided for you. To help me seal the deal with getting E to move in my mom offered to furnish her room...probably the nicest thing she has ever done for me. (E didn't want to have to buy all the needed furniture to then be stuck with it before she leaves.) Today my mom and I tried to find furniture to fill E's future room.
We then went and did a little shopping... she got me the Hobo wallet I was wishing for on Wednesday
![]() |
| It's so PRETTY! |
| Cannot wait to read them |
I am in the process of trying to get in-state tuition next year for school and it is NOT going well. I have been denied twice and am appealing for the second time. Why does this matter? Because as we speak my mom is sitting here helping me/writing it the appeal latter I'm submitting tomorrow. Great writer and mom. I loved my mom so much before this weekend, and will long after this weekend. I will never stop appreciating all the things she does for me!
Quote for the day "I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights." ~Terri Guillemets
Quote for the day "I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights." ~Terri Guillemets

It sounds like you had a great visit with your mom! That was so nice of her to 'spoil' you while she was in town!
ReplyDelete