Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WILW

Hey Everyone...Happy Wednesday!!

Here is what I'm Loving on this AMAZING North Carolina day...
I'm linked up with Jamie


I'm Loving that I have officially LOST 10lbs!! I didn't go on any plan or starve myself...I am a very proud girl today!!


I'm Loving Andy Cohen's Most Talkative book I have been reading this week. 


I'm Loving that one of the Israeli soldiers I met on my trip back in December just moved to Canada and I will get to see him soon!


I'm Loving the new t-shirts I got over the weekend...GO SEAHAWKS!

I'm Loving that I get to see one of my best friends on Friday. Her family is in Emerald Isle which is about an hour and 15 minutes from here. She lives in Delaware so this drive is a lot better than the 7 hour drive it would normally take me to see her!


I'm Loving the stuff my parents brought me back from their trip to London. Can't wait to wear that shirt during the Olympics.
That little Blob is a HIPPO
I have never been one to look forward to school starting but I'm Loving that school starts soon because I am that much closer to Alpha Chi Omega's recruitment! I have been waiting all summer for this and I CANT WAIT!

What are you loving today?



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with recruitment! Cute shirt! And congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!