Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sorry!!

I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long. This semester/year has been so much more hectic and busy than I ever thought it would be. I am currently a senior but decided to stay for an extra year. If I was graduating in a month I would hate myself for all the time I spent NOT having fun. I thought I would be able to handle everything but it ended up being A LOT. I had a great semester and got involved in things that I really enjoyed there were just not enough hours in the day, for me to get everything done. I'm sure there are people that are 100 times busier than I am and you are all probably thinking, "she is in college, she is living the easy life!" and you are probably right, but here is a rundown of what my typical week looked like...

CLASS MONDAY & WEDNESDAY:
11:00-12:15p.m.
2:00-3:15p.m.

CLASS TUESDAY & THURSDAY:
8:00-9:15a.m.
11:00-12:15p.m.

WORK:
Monday 5:00-9:00p.m.
Thursday 5:00-9:00p.m.
Sunday 1:30-9:00p.m.

MEETINGS:
Tuesday 7:30-9:30p.m.
Wednesday 4:00-5:00p.m.
Wednesday 5:00-6:00p.m.
Wednesday 7:00-9:00p.m.

I always have extra meetings and random things thrown in there. It is hard to be me sometimes. But on a better note, I need your help.

I am trying to think of a theme for my best friend's Bridal Shower...her and I have been friends for 10 years and as her Maid of Honor I do not want to let her down. She is the type of girl that would be content with chips out of the bag and a BBQ in her back-yard. But I really want to make this special for her. Any themes that aren't too over the top PLEASE LET ME KNOW!


This is her and I in high school!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...that is a crazy schedule!

    I had a laid back, low key friend who wanted a backyard BBQ for her shower. We did that, to make her happy, but turned it into a Hawaiian Luau to make it a bit more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you need 5 minutes to breath. Lol

    We did an outdoor brunch for my sister-in-law. We found a local pottery company that was willing to bring out pottery (which geared more towards things for the home) and paints to my MIL's house. It was a garden theme that we kept extremely simple. We precooked and did a brunch buffet. It was casual and fun. Allowing everyone to paint a pottery gift for the bride was an awesome idea bc these would become extra gifts that came with a personal touch. Everyone loved it!!

    Best wishes in coming up with an idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily the semester is almost over and things have slowed down.

    Thank you for the ideas...They haven't set a date yet so I still have plenty of time to figure things out but I am one of those hardcore advance planners!!

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!