I love cooking, but have spent the last 4 years getting a business degree. I do not want either of those to go to waste and not be used this summer. I am trying to find something in event planning where I can be around food, but manage at the same time. Like I said I have had a few interviews/opportunities but nothing has worked out yet. I am keeping my hopes up and staying positive...because there really is no other option.
Looking back on this year I really feel like I have grown up a lot and changed for the better. I have finally realized that my college career will be ending soon and that I need to step my game up or I am going to be that girl that graduated and now is working at the cell phone accessory chart at the mall. I realized that if I want to get something in life the only person that can make that happen is myself. I hold the keys to my future and it is my job to put the keys in the ignition and DRIVE(wow that was super cheesy!)
Hopefully I will be spending my summer working for a great company and gaining the experience I need to graduate and be successful. If not you can find me working at some random place asking, "paper or plastic," or "do you want fries with that?" Let's all hope neither of those options take place.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would Love to Hear From You!!!