I get that some people are big fans of Valentine's Day but it just doesn't do anything for me. I don't want you all to think I am one of those cynical people that hate Valentine's Day that's not it. It just always reminds me that I'm single and that no one other than my family currently has feelings for me. In the past I have said to myself that all I want is for someone to love me that doesn't have you. No matter what you will always have your family, but it always nice to have someone that chooses to be with.
I am happy for the people that have love in their and a little jealous, but I know that one day things ill work out for me. I don't exactly know when that will be and I know that when I stop looking things will work out but let's just say I've been walking in the dark for awhile now.
Taking a deep breath and carrying on. It will be over in 9 hours and 44 minutes then it just back to a normal day. They say the greatest gift in life is to love and be loved in return. I have loved before but never got loved back. Maybe because I have had my heart broken so many times I'm afraid of love. That would be a great explanation for things!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would Love to Hear From You!!!