Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

I know most people do Wish List Wednesday with tangible objects they want to buy, but I thought I would do it a little different this week. I am going to do things that I cannot hold in my hands but things that I want in my life. I am the type of girl that would rather have succeeded at things, or be happy with life than have a full closet. I like mixing things up, so I hope you all like it... The week is almost over!!

1. I WISH I had the confidence in myself that other people have in me...

2. I WISH that my life was like the movies and everyone always ended up happy and together and get the things I want...

3. There is a new sorority coming to my school next year which I am a legacy of thanks to my sister and I WISH  more than anything that I will get to be a part of this organization.
Real. Strong. Women

4. I WISH that my little brother would realize that no matter what I will always be there for him and would do anything to make him happy... 

My Brother and I after one of his games.

5. I WISH  there was a way I could kick one of my roommates out because she is driving me INSANE!!

6.  I WISH that I will stick to the diet and workout plan I have going on before I leave for the Bahamas in about a month!!

Oh and I survived my crazy week last week. It literally took all of my strength to not have a nervous breakdown. My parents were in town this past weekend and my mom got on me for my room not being clean and I know I let it get messy, but I was literally too busy to clean it. From here on out I'm going to do my best to budget my time better and never get that busy again. It was literally HELL. Thanks for all the support last week however. I really appreciated it :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of friends who were A Chi O's and loved it. I hope you get a bid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have until next fall, but I am so excited for what is to come. I just wish it was sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!