Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BUSY!

I am so sorry that I have been kind of MIA lately. It is currently Homecoming at my school and I am in charge of a big chunk of it. That is an event every night Monday through Saturday. On top of school, homework, my other organization, work, and everything else that falls in between. Once my life gets back to normal I will fill you all in on EVERYTHING.

I hate being this busy because I feel like I have no time for myself and that my email is never ending and there is always something I have to do. I have said in the past being busy is better than not having anything to do, but I have have to take that back. Sometimes we can only be spread so thin and I will confess that I have taken on too many things. One of my classes was cancelled today (YAY) so I am trying to use this time to get as much done as humanly possible. I love/hate making to do lists because they have a tendency to be ridiculously long which stresses me out.


If any of you have any tips on how to many being this busy I would love to hear them. Better go tackle this terrible looking to do list. I feel like I am forgetting a few things, but I'm sure I'll remember...let's hope. The sad thing about this whole list is nothing is crossed off.
:(

Hope you are all having a good and survived Monday yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you will at least get to enjoy homecoming. That looks like a lengthy to do list...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't enjoyed homecoming for the last few years I've worked it for the last 3 years. Thank you it is almost finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I haven't had an opportunity to really collect my thoughts and lay them down via the internet. Between my kids, my full time job and stocking up on my homemade goodies to start my Etsy website I feel like I hardly have time to breath.

    Good luck!! Takes things on one task at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!