Starting today I am going to do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I have started this a few times in the past but have never actually made it the full 30 days. Since all I am doing this summer is taking a class it is the perfect time. It is a killer work out though.
I am going to use an App I have on my phone called Lose It! That counts your calories, and then walk/run as often as possible. My mom wanted me to get a gym membership for the summer, but I wouldn't want to not go and waste the money so I figured this was a good alternative.
I plan on using this summer to really get myself in order and some of the things in my life. There aren't many things I have lost control of, but working out and eating healthy is one of them. When it comes to food, I know what to eat but I just eat too much. PORTION CONTROL is a word I never really got along with. I will keep everyone posted on this new journey and I hope it is a success. I know it is going to be hard at times, but my mom has told me many times if anyone can accomplish something they set their mind to its me.
Got all my grades FINALLY and I made Dean's List!! I am trying to graduate Cum Laude next fall so to do that I have to get my best GPAs ever my senior year. I don't go out a lot because a lot of my friends are 21 and I'm not yet so it's not fun for me, so I'll be 21 in September and want to go out instead of studying. What to do, what to do?
| Yay Me! |
I was trying to nap earlier but it was just not happening! I have to babysit in a few hours so I am going to need as much energy as possible. Wish me luck! Hope everyone has a good week :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would Love to Hear From You!!!