Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year=New Life

Wow it has been awhile. I am currently a senior at UNCW, but will be staying here for an extra year to get a double major. While I was on winter break I went on my Birthright trip to Israel for 10 days. It literally changed my life. I have met some amazing people and want to go back to Israel as soon as possible.

Me with the CAMELS



I have so much going on this semester that it is going to be hard to balance everything, but I am going to try my best to make time for myself. It is going to be an interesting semester that is for sure.

Have to get ready for work at the most terrible job ever!

1 comment:

  1. I am so, so, so incredibly jealous that you were able to go to Israel. That is my dream trip!!!! Post more pictures please! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!