This past week I watched 4 movies... Easy A, Life as We know It, The Switch, and No Strings Attached. Some were better than others but the end of the movies all had a common and that theme was a happy ending filled with happiness, people ending up together, and love. All the happiness, people, ending up together, and love put me in a horrible mood. I am one of those weird girls that gets jealous of movies and it makes me over analyze my life and it it just not a good time.
![]() |
| Good so funny. |
![]() |
| Loved it. |
![]() |
| HORRIBLE! |
![]() |
| A life I totally want. |
Have any of you experienced that movie style happy ending?
I am heading back to NC tomorrow and I am very excited because the living room furniture my mom and I ordered a few weeks ago is finally in. I have been laying on my air mattress and using it as a couch to watch TV so it will be so nice to finally have a couch to sit on. I think it will put some of the finishing touches on the place. All that is missing is roommates and things to hang on the walls. My roommates aren't moving in until the fall so I am getting a little lonely at my condo. I came home to talk to people so I am going to go back to the silence.
Well I better go finish up my laundry and pack. Hope everyone has been having nicer weather than I have been experiencing in VA. I can't wait to get back to the beach, hopefully it is nice there.




I love Easy A!! Those are some good movies!
ReplyDelete