In my opinion there are certain categories of people you see at the gym. Guys and girls are a little different. But let me show you...
GUYS:
Muscle Head- these are the guys with the sleeves cut of their shirts, lifting a bunch of weights, and they probably have a notebook with them with their workout in it. They are usually cute, but probably look like they belong on Jersey Shore and all I do when I see them is shake my head.
![]() |
| HUGE Muscle head |
I think this sums it up
Creeper- these are the guys that are casually working out but you always see looking at some girl. Walking slow on the treadmill or lifting weights and rubber necking like he is getting paid for it. They stare at pretty much everyone and it's just down right WEIRD.
![]() |
| I love Kevin Hart but when you see someone looking at you like this...RUN |
![]() |
| So happy I could kind this awkardness in one picture! |
GIRLS:
Girls are a little different because they bother me more!!
Gym Barbie- these are the girls that show up the gym and look like they just got their hair and make-up done. They are super skinny I personally look at them and are like why are you here? Their clothes are super tight and they don't ever really seem to be sweating. Which is annoying because I sweat like crazy. Sometimes I want to be them and sometimes I hate them.
![]() |
| UHHH they drive me nuts!! |
Wanna Be- I would put myself into this category. These are the girls that just like the guys want to be skinnier or more muscular. The girls that are trying to get more muscular or toned, probably have on lifting gloves or a notebook too. The girls like me that are trying to lose weight are going hard and come to the gym to get their sweat on and don't really care about other people. Okay I care, but still. I feel like that lady on the bike sometimes!

WHY ARE YOU HERE?- These are the girls that are seriously screwing around and driving me nuts. You are either working out and just being ridiculous, or you are dressed like a slut and are very obviously trying to get male attention. Two prime examples...I saw this Asian girl at the gym one time and her shorts were so short I saw her butt cheeks. Today there was this girl on the elliptical in front of me who had her hair down and looked like she was playing on a play ground, and also kept picking her wedgie!! Go out and try and find a boyfriend, don't come to the gym and ruin my day!!
![]() |
| Sorry!! |
![]() |
| What I would love to see an older lady wearing at my gym! |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Would Love to Hear From You!!!