Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Style

HAPPY TUESDAY! Hope everyone survived the dreadful Monday. I recently realized how much my style has improved this summer compared to other summers, or ever really! For the past 4 summers I have coached cheerleading and had every excuse to be in work out clothes all the time. This school year I wore more yoga pants and jeans and t-shirts than I wore anything else.  This summer I have internships and places to go where I had to put a little effort in. Maybe it has something to do with the fact my mom has been buying me clothes from Ann Taylor LOFT... who knows?! Here is a little glimpse of what I have been wearing this summer. I am a little impressed with myself and my style if you couldn't tell.

Scarf and shirt from Kohl's shorts from Target
Shirt from Loft
Shirt, scarf, and earrings from LOFT
  
Me today...shirt from Kohl's shorts from Old Navy.
Ignore the hair it has been raining all day!

New outfit. Everything is from local stores. Dress and Bando from Julia's and
earrings that match the Bando from Francescia
Me at my cousin's graduation. Dress is from LOFT and Jack Rogers.
The quote of the day is sadly inspired by the nasty rain and written by Gilbert K. Chesterton..." And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow." 

1 comment:

Would Love to Hear From You!!!