Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Madness

Already today I have had to turn in a paper by 10 this morning for that new position, had advising for this summer and next fall, am in the computer lab doing work, and have responded to like a million and two emails. I did not go to bed at a decent time last night so I am soo tired since I had to wake up early. I love sleep more than anything so waking up early is very hard for me. On a typical day I wake up at around 11:30 for my 12:30 class. Today I was up at 9:30...NOT okay.
I am already tired!


But on the plus side it is a B-E-AUTIFUL day outside even though I am stuck in class until 3:15. It just makes me happy that this time of year has finally come around and it is nice outside. I love those days that you get a tan walking to class.
YAY!!
It is a little windy outside so walking to class this morning me and the wind were not getting along...Glad not many people were around.

Due to the fact it is Monday I always look at what I have going on that week...let me give you a little summary. I have an extra credit opportunity for one of my classes tonight, two meetings tomorrow, a test Wednesday, and group project meeting on Thursday. More last minute stuff I'm sure will pop up that always happens. I just realized I have a huge paper due next week. With a bunch of homework due between now and then. I am glad that I have a busy schedule it keeps me going. I just need to add working out in there daily and finding a job for this summer.

I was looking at my Dashboard this morning and saw the perfect thing that described how I was feeling about today. A Girl's Favorite Things posted the World's best picture. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing with you all.
I have never been a Monday fan and this is now one of my favorite things...EVER! Well I hope everyone is having a good start to their day and have the weather is nice where you are. I am very much loving life today :)

5 comments:

  1. That really *is* the world's best picture!!! Honestly, the noose really makes it for me (c: Here's to at least a tolerable monday, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the poaster!! Your blog is adorable! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that picture hanging in my room! Lol, I'm not a big fan of Monday's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I don't mind you sharing! Thanks for stopping by my blog <3 Hope you survived Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did survive! Barely it was a long day hope everyday made it through today as well!

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!