There are so many things I want to do next year and I am getting excited about all of them. I am trying to look at the positive things that are happening in my life and forget about the negative things I have had to go through the past few months. I Knew that all of these things were happening for a reason, I wasn't sure of the reason at the time and I not even 100% on it now but the fact that things have turned around some and will hopefully keep turning makes me so happy.
School has started to get CRAZY!I have been in the library today since 2 working on a group project. I have a test this week papers due soon, a group project in another class, events for my organizations, and everything that could and would all in between. I need to go furniture shopping and job hunting and get ready for DISNEY which is creeping up and will be here so soon. I am going to be so stressed out this month not ready for all of that. But May is going to be an awesome Month stay tuned for the excitment to come this summer I only have a few words that will explain how awesome May is going to be...YANKEES vs Red Soxs @ Yankee Stadium...AHHHH I am going to get beat up I can feel it already haha.
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following me! I'm following back :)
Congratulations on your new position!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for following me! Have a wonderful week!
Thanks Ladies!!
ReplyDelete