Friday, April 22, 2011

April Madness

WOW! I feel like April just started and now it is almost over. I am currently at home for Easter Break, I know an Easter Break is a little odd but I go to school in the South Easter is a big deal...I think I'm Jewish I don't really know what people do for Easter. I am up this late because I was weirdly enough doing homework. The end of the semester is right around the corner and I am SWAMPED with work. I wish the end of the year was like back in high school. If you were exempt from your final the last few weeks you don't really do much. In college the last few weeks is when I feel like I have the most work.

While I'm home I need to write and start practicing my speech that I have to present on Tuesday, write a rough draft that is due Monday, do my part for a group project that we will be meeting up with on Monday, and some random homework.
The work I have on my bed

Next week is going to be B-A-N-A-N-A-S!! My mom will be in town because we are closing on the condo on WEDNESDAY! I'm a little excited about it if you couldn't tell. I also leave for Disney on Thursday. With mom in town I have to balance shopping with her, classes, school work, organizations, and getting in some last minutes work outs.

Speaking of the condo I found out today that one of my roommates is  not going to live with me in the fall because my parents want to keep the condo empty this summer. I don't know what the summer and the fall have to do with each other but that is her choice I guess. Mom and I will be doing a bunch of shopping this weekend and next week. Shopping is never a bad thing if I do say so myself :)

I had another banquet the other night for the new organization I am going to be in next year and just wanted to show you all the AMAZING shoes I got and the dress I wore. Both from TJ Maxx aka best place on the planet

BCBG dress!

Maddly in love with these shoes.
Sorry this post is so random I just had a few things I wanted to get out. I better get back to my work this work isn't going to do itself. Hope everyone has a great Easter.

1 comment:

  1. April really did go by fast! It seemed long but thinking that it's over it really flashed by

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!