Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Absence

Sorry for my long absence things have been soo crazy down here recently. School has been winding down but at the same time I have so much to do. Group projects, papers, speeches, tests,  and homework. That is just in the classroom. Outside of class I have been working out like a crazy person. I try and do some kind of work out everyday whether it be go to the gym, the classes at the gym, walk out of my way around campus, or some kind of abs at night before I go to bed. It has been a lot of work and I am just trying to stay motivated and focused. I feel like I would have more success if I could control myself better with the things I eat. I love food and have a hard time sometimes telling myself no even know I know its not the best choice to make. I wish I could have a planned menu everyday or designated food I'm supposed to eat without having to spend all that money for things like Jenny Craig.

I have been talking about my trip to Disney a lot but don't think my new readers know why. I am an All Star Cheerleading Coach at home and my gym is going to a competition in Orlando called Cheerleading Worlds. I have never been before and am so exciting. This trip is my motivation to keep going to the gym, no one wants to look bad at Disney World. Aka the happiest place on EARTH. One of the mom's of a coach is work with started her own cheer bow making business called Signature Bows (Facebook link attached) and she made this Minnie Mouse Bow for this time of the year since most gyms are about to go to Worlds. Take a look.
I want it!!!
I registered for classes this past Monday for my SENIOR YEAR!!! I have no idea when that happened. I can't believe I have been in college already for three years, it is a totally crazy concept for me to wrap my brain around. This time next year I will be getting ready for Graduation...NOT ok. However, I am soo excited I am finally moving off campus to a condo I am in love with. My future roommates seem amazing. I will be involved in a bunch of different things. I am hoping to leave here totally happy with how my senior year went down. Speaking of the condo we sign the papers in a few weeks and are in the process of furniture hunting. I CANNOT wait to move in I am so excited. Here are a few pictures from the handout. When we get all the furniture in and everything is decorated I will put up some before and after pictures.


Tonight is the ACE (one of the organizations I'm involved in) appreciation banquet. I get to put on one of my favorite dresses and get all dolled up. I am very excited. I love wearing dresses they make me so happy :)
:)
This is me in the dress I will be wearing tonight. This picture is from last summer at my sister's college graduation. Man my hair was short and I was soo tan! I don't know if I should wear my wedges, heals, or flats tonight? Let me know what you guys think. Here are my shoe options for this evening...


I feel like I have a million things to do in the next few weeks and can't seem to put my finger on any specific one. Well I need to go eat something I am STARVING. I don't know if this is lunch or dinner but whatever. Hope everyone is having an amazing week so far. All of my classes are CANCELLED tomorrow so I have a four day weekend and I am very excited. Might slip in a trip to the beach if I can get up the courage to put on a bathing suite.


2 comments:

  1. Jealous you have a 4 day weekend AND might go to the beach! And I like the 2 pairs of shoes in the middle of the pic! Cute dressie!!! I feel the same way about how much I have going on right now too; I just need it to be summer so things can calm down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! It's so exciting that you're all set for senior year. I have my housing sorted for senior year, too, but no classes finalised yet. Exciting and scary times!

    ReplyDelete

Would Love to Hear From You!!!