Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spring Break

I know this is a little premature but I am just so excited about it. One of my friends that I met on my Birthright trip to Israel her and I will be spending our Spring Break in the Nassua, BAHAMAS!! Most of the time on my Spring Break I have just gone home and sat around for a week, which is definitely not how college students are supposed to spend their Spring Break. Our schools don't have the same break as most of the other schools in North Carolina, or for any school for that matter.

Since we are college students we will be taking all necessary means to save some money, since we are paying for pretty much everything ourselves. We will be driving to Miami from North Carolina, which made our flight a lot cheaper. We will be parking my car at my cousin's house in Miami so we won't have to pay to park at the airport, and we will be staying with my family in the Bahamas. I have never been so thankful for my family in my life. They totally saved us and made this trip possible.

I will be hitting the gym on a regular basis, until we leave in March. Won't find my Jewish husband down there but will have a lot of fun looking ;) Her and I want to do all different kinds of excursions and not just lay on the beach all week. We want to go para-sailing and snorkeling and really explore the Bahamas. I have been a few times with my family, since my dad's side of the family is from there but we have never really done much. My mom and sister are Beach Bums.

For those of you who have never been to the Bahamas here is a pretty good idea of where we are going.
That is Paradise

If I was going with anyone else I don't think I would be as excited but while we were in Israel we got really close and since we have been back we miss each other tons. Sadly her school is 5 hours away from mine so unless we are meeting somewhere as a group it may be a little hard to see each other. Speaking of meeting up this weekend a lot of us from the trip will be meeting up in Greensboro, which I am very excited about. When 40 people are forced into a situation like our trip for 10 days you can't help but get close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to Hear From You!!!