I went to the gym for the first time in a long time yesterday and am happy to say I had a great work out and I'm not indescribably sore. That usually happens to me after a take a break from working out. I think I'm going to start going to some of the classes my school offers. My old cheerleading coach/boss told me that is how she lost all her weight, because if you are on the treadmill when you are tired you slow down no one wants to be the one who is stopping in the middle of a class so you push yourself to keep going. I will be in Disney around a bunch of tiny cheerleaders in 23 days! Gotta keep myself motivated to greatness/success!
I have never been a fan of Jack Rogers until I realized last night that they are pretty much the most precious things I have ever seen. One of these pictures are real Jack Rogers the other are from Target which one do you think is which?
I cannot wait to see if people can pick the right one! Sorry the pictures are so bad it is hard to take a good iPhone picture of a computer. I have to leave for class in 25 minutes and I'm still in bed! Next year when I live off campus and have to drive to campus being ready extra early is going to be a little rough.
Last night I was watching the shows Ruby and Too Fat For Fifteen. They really made me think about how much work I have a head of me to lose weight but that it also isn't impossible. My mom always told me if anyone can set their mind to something and accomplish it, it is me. So I just have to keep that in mind and make this a reality finally! I'm ready to turn heads and make people look!
Like I said last night Thank You to all of my followers and everyone's nice comments. Glad people are enjoying my blog it is really helping me put things into perspective. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. I now have 15 minutes to get ready for class! No big deal :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would Love to Hear From You!!!